Ayurveda Consultations0 Products
To ensure you keep in peak condition, the first step is to have a consultation from one of our practitioners. Your initial Maharishi AyurVeda consultation lasts about an hour and subsequent consultations can take less time.
During the consultation, the practitioner will give you an Ayurvedic assessment of your current state of health and advice to improve it. You will:
- Discover your mind-body type
- Find out what imbalances are in your body
- Get advice on diet and lifestyle
- Be recommended which supplements are best for you
- Learn which Maharishi AyurVeda treatments restore balance.
Consultations are given in-person at our Maharishi AyurVeda Centre in Skelmersdale, Lancs WN8 6UL, or by phone or Skype if you are unable to attend.
Ayurveda Consultations (0)
Ayurveda Cooking Courses (0)
Ayurveda Day Courses (0)
No products found in this collection.