To ensure you keep in peak condition, the first step is to have a consultation from one of our practitioners. Your initial Maharishi AyurVeda consultation lasts about an hour and subsequent consultations can take less time.
During the consultation, the practitioner will give you an Ayurvedic assessment of your current state of health and advice to improve it. You will:
- Discover your mind-body type
- Find out what imbalances are in your body
- Get advice on diet and lifestyle
- Be recommended which supplements are best for you
- Learn which Maharishi AyurVeda treatments restore balance.
Consultations can be done in person at our Maharishi AyurVeda Centre in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, or by phone or Skype.
You can book a consultation here
or contact 01695 735351, email@example.com