We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information").
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with John The Ayurveda Shop products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. Find out more here.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from The Ayurveda Shop by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01695 735351between 9.30am and 5.00pm.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. The Ayurveda Shop requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of The Ayurveda Shop for their mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
When entering any of our prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window - please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party and or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings in our Managing Cookies section here.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.